September 5, 2010

DSLR Basics, Assignment 2

Assignment 2:

Landscape photography, my Achilles heel.

This is probably the one style of photography that I've never been able to do well. For some reason I have a hard time getting them to come out clearly.

Since we have no class on Labor Day, there will be no post next week. I tried to take advantage of my trip to Blacksburg for these pictures. If I get a few more in the coming week, I'll add them to this post.

--------------------

Results:

Not great, not horrible. I woke up before sunrise to get the first one, so I hope you enjoy.

Dawn


Catawba

--------------------

Bonus!

Here are a few extra shots except more in my normal style.

Barn

That I May Serve

1 comment:

  1. they all look great! little Ezra will have a plethora of beautiful pictures once he arrives, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete